Brand Ambassador Heather!
This week we get to learn a little bit about another one of our awesome Brand Ambassadors, Heather!
Heather is a professional photographer from the Minneapolis area, specializing in wedding photography. She has lived in Minnesota for most of her life, with the exception of a couple of years out in San Francisco and Philadelphia.
Heather loves traveling, exploring different cultures (last year she got to go to Chengdu, China!), drinking craft beer, staging photo shoots with friends, and finding amazing food (she’s a big fan of spicy foods).
If you’re in the market for a great photographer, check her out at Heather Hanson Weddings!
Some fun facts about Heather:
- Favorite color?
- I have too many favorite colors but right now I am really digging the combination of aqua blue and bright red together.
- Dogs or cats?
- I am both a dog and a cat person — My husband Doug and I have two cats, Cameron & Sloane, and two dogs, Cooper & Rilo.
- What’s your sign?
- Favorite drink?
- Currently it’s Excelsior Brewing Company’s Spresso Milk Stout
- Surfing, hiking or swimming?
- I’ve only tried surfing once but I LOVED it.
- Who is your role model?
- Aside from my mom, who taught me everything from how to play hard to get to how to sketch roses, I’d have to say Harrison Ford. He seems super down to earth and has a good sense of humor. Plus he’s an excellent actor.
- The one thing you can’t live without?
- Music. My current favorites are Aesop Rock, Andrew Bird, and Phantogram
- If I had any super power what would it be?
- Hmmm… that’s hard. It used to be “read minds” but I think it would be cooler now to be able to talk to animals.